What Is a Tooth Extraction?
- Severe tooth pain?
- Persistent jaw pain or stiffness?
- Visible gum disease (or history of gum disease)?
- Gums that are significantly swollen or discolored around a tooth?
- Bleeding from gums around a tooth?
- Severely decayed or damaged teeth?
If you think you need a root canal, we strongly recommend you call our office or use our online form to set up your appointment today. In a case where the infection might be considered an emergency, we even offer patients the option for same-day emergency dentist appointments. In any case, the sooner you come in for treatment, the better your results can be. Contact us today to schedule your appointment and give your smile the premium care and treatment it deserves.